Team Captains' meeting will be carried out in the hall at the stadium Thursday 8th December 18.00 hrs.
UPDATE from the jury Saturday the 10th at 19.30.
- Sunday December 11th: The course will be open for warm up after the ladies senior race, and closes 5 minutes before the men senior start.
UPDATE from the jury Friday the 9th at 16.30.
- Skiers who will not start on Sunday, must report to race office Saturday before 16:00hrs.
- Glidetest area at the stadium for Saturday will be the same as Friday.
- Grooming will be done from 16:30hrs. If snowfall during the night/early morning new grooming will be done at 04.00 in the morning.
News/update from jury Saturday the 10th of December at 15.00
It will not be ski test area at the ski stadium Sunday.
Skitest area will be behind/beside the start area.
Skiene må være på plass i båsen senest 10 minutter før start.
Jentene MÅ hente sine ski umiddelbart etter målgang!! = VIKTIG!
Summary from jury meeting 8.12 at 19.00-20.00.
- Junior sprint race for ladies:
Juryen har besluttet at fredagens sprintløype for damer junior, blir som var merket på offisiell trening og presentert på lagledermøte. Av hensyn til utøverne, mener vi det er for kort tid å endre igjen kvelden før konkurransestart.
- The jury have decided to groome the glide test area inside the stadium area as requested at the team captain meeting.
It will be open at the same time as the whole course.
- Homogolization of FIS to 4870 meters. The jury have deciede to use this course both Saturday and Sunday.
- Caferteria; Skistua and at the tent area next to the finish area/house.
Opening hours Skistua;
- Leg numbers only during the Heats. Leg number shall be carried at the right leg. Numbers will be delivered before start in the quarter heat.
- Drink from the organizers: will be Enervit sportsdrink. Changed from information at Team Captain meeting.