Dear all Scandinavian Ski Friends!
After consulting the SWE NSA and local medical authority the OC of Piteå has decided to cancel he first stage of the Scandinavian Cup 11-13 December. Instead the event will be organized as the first stage of the national Swedish Cup.
The decision is taken after careful evaluation from all stakeholders and to protect athletes and coaches in the current situation. The goal is now to organize a good national racing weekend that is safe for all participants.
If anyone of the rest of the Scandinavian NSA´s has the possibility to organize the first stage of the cup the weekend after (18-20 December), please let the Scandinavian conference know this latest 24 after you received this communication. This means latest 16.30 h CET 20th October 2020.
If the first stage is cancelled the first stage of the Scandinavian Cup instead will be the event in Lygna, NOR, 8-10 January 2021.
National Race Director X-country/Rollerski