Treneroppdrag i Polen!
Det polske skiforbundet ser etter ny hovedtrener (head coach)
Henvendelser kan rettes til:
Polish Ski Association (PZN) announces an open competition for a vacancy of Head Coach in Cross Country National Team „A” Mix. Offers can be placed until 07th May 2015, 16:00. On the 11th May 2015, Competition Committee will choose the winning offer. Competition’s establishments are presented below.
1. Necessary requirements:
- First Class Level Coach
- min. 10 years’ work experience in Cross Country, on the level of National Team
- Master degree in sport-related field of study.
- driving license cat. B
2. Documents required:
- Resume, including education and work experiences as well as result history.
- Copy of documents confirming education, work experience and possessed qualifications
3. Dates and place of offers submission.
- Offers can be submitted at the Polish Ski Association Reception Desk in Krakow, ul. Mieszczańska 18/3, 30-313, Poland or by post (registered letter) on the address of Polish Ski Association until 07th May 2015 (date of receipt in Polish Ski Association is firm). Offers send by fax or email shall not be considered.
- All required documents have to be placed in closed envelope with a postscript: „Konkurs na stanowisko Trenera Kadry Biegów Narciarskich „A” Mix.
4. Procedure of holding competition:
- Before announcing final decision, Competition Committee has right to invite candidates for individual interview.
- Competition Committee has right to withdraw or cancel competition or to change deadlines without providing reason.
- Final decision will be announced on the official Polish Ski Association website (www.pzn.pl).
Polish Ski Association